Ayurveda has long lasting and a very powerful affect on reducing the appearance of dark circles.Under eye circles can be treated by making slight change in your diet.Dark circles are normally caused by lack of enough sleep,aging, exposure to sun or allergy. Ayurvedic way to treat dark circles include two methods- body detoxification and skin rejuvenation.
Remedies to treat Dark Circles:
- Include fresh fruits and leafy green vegetables in your diet daily.Avoid consumption of excess of chocolates and sugar.
- Mix coconut oil and almond oil in equal proportion and put it on on the affected area for at least 20 minutes.
- Prepare a mixture of mint leaves,fresh lemon juice, tomato and salt.Apply it daily on dark circles under your eye.This remedy works from the root to treat the problem of under eye circles.
- Grind 4 almonds and soak them in raw milk, leave the mixture overnight.Apply this mixture on the affected area daily.It will give you good results within 7 days.
- Add cow’s milk, goat’s mil, butter, yogurt, fenugreek in your diet.It strengthens your eye muscles and reduce dark circles.
- Fish oil should also be included in your diet to treat dark circles.
- The thin layers that is formed on the surface of the milk when heated can be used to treat under eye circles.Take out that layer and apply it on your face before going to bed during the night.On the next morning clean your face with cold and hot water alternatively.
- Prepare the paste of turmeric, add few drops of linseed oil and apply it on the affected area.After half an hour wash it using greengram powder.It lightens the appearance of dark circles.
- Apply green tea mask under your eyes, it lightens the affect of under eye circles and also never let them appear again
- Apply aloe vera gel under your eyes.Also, you are able to mix Vitamin E capsules to the natural aloe-vera gel.It speeds up the treatment and help you getting rid of dark circles in very a shorter period.
- A good night sleep is also very necessary to deal with dark circle problem.Also exercise regularly.Do yoga and pranayam to keep your body and mind fit and healthy.