Rosewater is an anti-allergic product which clears up the skin tone and helps in reducing various skin problems like pimples,acne,black or white heads etc.Where as glycerin comes from pure vegetable oil which contains soothing and lubricating properties.It is an anti-bacterial element as it kills all the bacteria by drawing out water from them.It is a boon for children skin and can be used as a hair protector.
Benefits of Rose Water:
- Rose water can benefit for skin. It could be used as the cream or face mask, and men could try it as the aftershave product. Rose water is good for any skin type, all are responding well to this product. Sunburns and wounds heal more easily with the help of rose water.
- Many of the hair products contain rose water. With regular use, it decrease inflammation of the scalp and helps hair growth.
- Rose water which contains the essential oil, added to the bath have an anti-stress effects and improves the depression.
- Inflamed gland or sore throat may also be treated with rose water. You should rinse your throat with rose water several times a day.
- Rose water eye drops are useful to people having tired eyes, just make sure that the drops don’t contain any harmful substances to your eyes (alcohol for instance).
- Paradentosis, gum problems and bad breath may be resolved with the use of rose water.
- When having headache, try a compress of rose water. Keep it on your head (or forehead) for 45 minutes and it should ease the pain.