If you are like many women, your bathroom is littered with shampoos, conditioners, hair moisturizes and styling products. Maybe it’s time for a natural alternative. Give your hair a break from harsh chemicals, waxy build-up and synthetic perfumes. Create a few easy natural home treatments to make your hair beautiful and healthy.
Tips For Hair:
- If your hair is frizzy then use the coconut oil, rub the small amount of coconut oil into hands and apply gently to your hair. Don’t use too much that may be look greasy. Shampoo your hair less frequently to minimize frizz.
- Remove excess shampoo and styling product with baking soda. In a large bowl, add 3 tbsp baking soda and mix it well. After showering rinse your hair with the baking soda and water. After 5 minutes before rinse with water.
- Bring extra shine to your hair with lemon juice. Add 1 tbsp lemon juice to 16 oz bottle of water and apply in to hair after the final rinse.
- Stimulate the growth of the hair by adding rosemary essential oils to your shampoos, conditioners and ever you can add in your styling products. One drop of oil you can add in each product.
- Give your hair extra bounce by rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar. Apply one to one mixture of warm water and apple cider vinegar to your hair and leave for 5minutes. Apple cider has a strong smell, so rinse well.
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthy and raw fruits and vegetables. It’s best for hair to take healthy food that reflects to outside.
- Another home treatment of hair is use the oils regularly like olive oil, almond oil and coconut oil together or separate.