Probably one of the best strategies to stop alcohol consumption on your own is to write down the reasons you wish to cut down or stop drinking. The reason for willing to do this important alternation in your life? Is it because you would like your body to get healthier and feel good without any help from such beverages?
Would you like to give up alcohol for increasing the quality of sleep or your energy levels throughout the day? Are you making this change to reduce your cost or just to save some of the time you’d otherwise spend with your friends in the bar.
Why Stop Drinking Alcohol:
1. To stop alcohol from making you question what kind of person you’re, and to stop alcohol from affecting your feelings about yourself.
2. You can save money.
3. You don’t have blackouts and also you don’t have to wake up with a hangover anymore.
4. No more regrets or shame at that which you did last night.
5. Feel good emotionally and feel healthier. You aren’t poisoning your own body.
6. You don’t need to bother about what you texted drunk the night before, or whom you called drunk the night before and just what you said.
7. You can begin achieving the important goals you have to accomplish in your life.
8. You can stop being sick or hungover constantly.
Alcohol affects a lot of things in your life. It helps you believe that you’re no good, that you are a failure, that you’re useless. It keeps you down also it keeps you sick. It can provide you with a grim outlook in your life.
Even worse, it seems that it will likely be impossible to stop drinking permanently. Every time you sincerely tell yourself you’re quitting for good, the compulsion drives you to definitely pick up that next drink. Alcohol includes a firm hold on you and it won’t release.